- New interpretation of William Bouguereau's famous L'Innocence painting
- Serene and lovely colors similar to the original
- Mary holds Jesus and an unblemished lamb
- Symbolizing His sacrificial love for all mankind
- Sized for small spaces, suits any style
This is a new interpretation of a classical work of art. William Bouguereau painted his famous L'Innocence in 1893 to represent the sacrificial love of Christ for all mankind. Mary holds the Child Jesus and an unblemished lamb. In this version, the lines are cleaner, the figures updated to look more contemporary, but the color palette is similar, serene and neutral. A beautiful statue for your sacred space.
- 7" (H)