- Fun game of Catholic knowledge & intrigue
- 3-10 players attend the Council
- One of you is secretly a heretic!
- By social deduction, you find them and hold them accountable
- Perfect for friends, family, youth group, formation, and fun
Council at Daybreak is a social deduction game of mystery and discovery. Each game is only 15 minutes but you'll find yourselves playing for hours!
There is a heretic among you! In each game, players have a role to play in finding the heretic in the council. Behold, the heretic will do anything to not be accused...
- The game includes 16 character cards
- 3-10 players
- Perfect for game night with your friends and family
- 6.5 (H) x 4.45 (L) x 1.7 (W)
- 3-10 Players
- Teen to Adult Ages Recommended