- Day By Day With Saint Faustina:365 Reflections
- Grow closer daily to Christ through the Eucharist
These pages bring you a beautiful collection of spiritual treasures drawn from the celebrated Diary of Catholic visionary and mystic, St. Faustina Kowalska (1905-1938).
Arranged by award-winning and best-selling Catholic author Susan Tassone into a handy, day-by-day form, these selections from Faustina’s writings on Divine Mercy – revealed to her over the years in mystical conversations with Jesus himself – will help you do what Jesus told Faustina he wants you to do: trust completely in His mercy and show mercy to others.
By means of these daily readings, you’ll come to know – and be enriched by – St. Faustina’s “Secrets of Sanctity,” awakening in you the qualities of Divine Mercy that Jesus himself infused into Faustina’s soul: mercy(of course), but also trust, humility, and peaceful acceptance of God’s will for you.
Since her death just over 80 years ago, St. Faustina has been a source of strength and inspiration for millions of souls across the globe, including St. John Paul II who canonized her in the year 2000. Today, she can begin bringing you, too, the strength and inspiration you need.
In Day by Day with Saint Faustina, you’ll learn how to:
• Grow daily closer to Christ in the Eucharist.
• Use your suffering to help others, including the souls in purgatory.
• Grasp the striking details of Faustina’s mystical experiences, prophecies, and revelations — and discover what they mean for you in particular. Soon you’ll begin to experience in your soul the graces that were poured into hers.
You’ll find yourself becoming, like Faustina, an Apostle of Mercy, teaching others – by word and example – about the infinite love and compassion of God, who is Divine Mercy.