- Captivating illustrations and discussion questions for children and parents after each chapter
- Inspire young people to live and share the message of Divine Mercy throughout their lives!
In this adaptation of his best-selling 7 Secrets of Divine Mercy, Vinny Flynn, one of the country’s foremost experts on Divine Mercy, leads young people on an exploration through the “Museum of Mercy.” Within the halls and rooms of this museum, they’ll discover:
- the amazing relationship the Holy Trinity wants to have with them,
- the inspiring story of St. Faustina and her visions of Jesus,
- an explanation of powerful passages from St. Faustina’s Diary,
- the signs and symbols hidden in the Divine Mercy Image,
- the special graces they can receive from meditating on Christ’s passion,
- how and when to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet and Novena,
- and practical ways to live out the Divine Mercy message in their daily lives.
With captivating illustrations and discussion questions for children and parents after each chapter, this upper elementary and middle school title will inspire young people to live and share the message of Divine Mercy throughout their lives!
- Author: Vinny Flynn with Brian Kennelly
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 72