- Introduction to Eucharistic Adoration
- Insights into the mercy and love of Jesus
- Overcoming obstacles to quiet prayer
- Guide to the life-changing power of Adoration
- Special gift of reflections and devotions for women of any age
Jesus counted many women among his closest followers during his earthly ministry. He encountered, forgave, and healed women, including the woman at the well, the hemorrhaging woman, and the woman caught in adultery. And their lives were changed forever.
Our lives are also changed when we spend time with Jesus in Eucharistic adoration. In Draw Close to Jesus: A Woman’s Guide to Eucharistic Adoration, Merridith Frediani offers women heartfelt, practical guidance for meeting Jesus in adoration and allowing him to transform us.
Containing reflections, encouragement, passages from Sacred Scripture and the Catechism, as well as stories from the saints, this book is divided into five helpful sections that can be read in any order:
- An introduction to Eucharistic adoration for beginners
- Going deeper in understanding God’s greatness, his mercy, and his abundant love
- The fruits received from a closer relationship with Jesus
- Facing obstacles in our prayer life
- The richness of the Catholic Faith
God calls to us in the depths of our hearts. He wants us to come to him and rest. We do not need to bring anything; we just need to show up. He knows the world is pulling us in many directions, and our many responsibilities can be overwhelming. He knows we make mistakes, yet he keeps inviting us. When we come to him, we open ourselves to the one who loves us most deeply. We bring him our empty vessel, and he fills it. We adore him, and he loves us back — wholly and completely — for no other reason than that we are his.
- Merridith Frediani
- 168 pgs.