- Theologically rich, yet easy to read
- Answers many natural questions on death & dying
- Based on personal experiences
- Helps the reader work through fears and concerns
- Emotional, accessible, speaks to your heart
Catholic theologian Paul Chaloux’s follow-up to Why All People Suffer focuses on the natural and spiritual concerns encountered in dying and death. Theologically rich yet easy to read, this book is emotionally charged and will speak to the needs of your heart, whether you are facing terminal illness, caring for a dying loved one, or grieving a loss. Dr. Chaloux uses his own experiences in dealing with Parkinson’s disease and the dying and death experiences of his family members going back four generations to help make sense out of and answer the natural and theological questions most people have concerning death and dying.