- Fasting – A Positive Approach
- History and teachings on the ancient practice
- Simple insights and spiritual fruits of fasting
- Encouraging, practical guidance
- Reawaken parishioners to the spiritual advancement mortification produces
Fasting: A Positive Approach explains how fasting can be a positive experience for Catholics. Small enough to fit into a purse or pocket, it is easy to carry and read. Covers topics such as: the difference between a religious and non-religious fast, the spiritual benefits of fasting, changes in Catholic Church teachings over the years. A wonderful book for those interested in spiritual advancement and the importance of mortification in the spiritual life. Perfect for a parish library, information desk or resource center.
- 3¼ x 5¼ inches
- 24 pgs.