- Magnesite "pull bead" sacrifice tenner/ ladder rosary
- Inspired by a devotion used by St. Therese of Lisieux
- Respond to Mary's plea for penance
- Can use as a decade rosary
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
As a child, St. Therese of Lisieux carried a string of beads with her, to count the little gifts of sacrifice and virtue she offered to God every day. Only decades later, Our Lady pleaded with the children of Fatima to spread her message of prayer and sacrifice. Respond to Our Lady's call to penance by intentionally striving to make sacrifices in reparation for the sins of the world. This stunning magnesite and gold tone metal tenner imitates St. Therese's, and makes the perfect devotional to track those small acts of love throughout the day. The chaplet doubles as a one decade rosary.
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
*Exact color and size of beads may vary due to the natural characteristics of the stone material.
- 8mm white magnesite beads
- Approx. 3/4" gold tone crucifix and Fatima medal, made in Italy
- 8" (L)
- Natural waxed cotton cord