- Wonderful story of St. Faustina for children
- Richly illustrated, charming rhyming format
- Teaches children the story of the Divine Mercy devotion
- Explains how they can honor Jesus by trusting in Him
- Must-have addition to your family library
Rich artwork and charming rhyme bring the true story of beloved Saint Faustina and the message of Divine Mercy alive for children of all ages.
Saint Faustina began her life as little Helen Kowalska. She grew up in a one-room farmhouse and dreamed of becoming a nun, facing rejection and hardship as she sought to love Jesus with her whole heart.She recorded a diary of her spiritual adventures and went on to boldly share Jesus’s message of Divine Mercy with the whole world. Walk alongside this humble, sweet nun as she dedicates her life to joyfully serving God, and learn how you, too, can honor Jesus and lovingly place your trust in Him.
- Author: Kaitlyn C. Mason