- From the new series on "How to Handle My Emotions"
- Help children recognize and master their fears
- Teach them to manage fear with the aid of Christian virtues
- Powerful book for children that reinforces and strengthens their faith
In this new series on "How to Handle My Emotions," join Charlotte and Elliot as they discover the virtues that make life better.
These three engaging stories on the subject of fear offer valuable tools to help children recognize the early warning signs of this powerful and unpleasant emotion, and how to keep them from being overwhelmed.
Through guided steps, children will learn to recognize their emotions and to manage them with the aid of Christian virtues.
Written in language children can understand, with explanatory pages for adults to help the children they love.
- Author: Gaelle Tertrais, Violaine Moulière, Ségolène De Noüel
- 56 pages