- 4 piece boxed gift set
- A practical gift of faith and devotion
- Thoughtful palm cross, missal book, prayer card & handcrafted chaplet
- Foster his relationship with Christ in the Eucharist
- Exclusive to The Catholic Company
We designed this gift box to be a profound yet understandable devotional resource for boys who have just received Holy Communion for the first time. The comfort cross, black First Communion prayer book, sturdy decade rosary, and thoughtful prayer card will help him to develop a reverent devotion to Christ in the Eucharist and foster his life of faith and service.
An explanation card introduces boys to the pieces they'll find inside their box:
Congratulations on receiving your First Holy Communion! The things you see in this special box will help you to learn more about the beautiful gift you have just received, remind you of God’s constant love and presence, and draw you closer to Him through daily prayer. May you be richly blessed with the grace and strength of Jesus Christ through His real, powerful presence in the Blessed Sacrament.
What's in Your Box?
1. Comfort cross - Hold the cross so it rests comfortably in the palm of your hand as a reminder of God’s love for you. Keep it handy throughout the day for when you need to pray for faith and strength.
2. First Communion Book - This padded leatherette missal and prayer book will help you go deeper in prayer. Learn about the Eucharist, follow along with the Mass, and recite the Rosary.
3. Decade Rosary - Use the one decade rosary to pray daily for all the intentions in your heart. Pray the Our Father on the large bead. Then pray ten Hail Marys on the ten small beads. Finish with the Glory Be.
A thoughtful prayer card reads: "Lord Jesus, I love and adore You. You are a special friend to me. In the Sacrament of the Eucharist You have left me the amazing expression of Your limitless love. Welcome, Jesus! Thank You for coming to me and giving me the opportunity to experience Your love in Holy Communion. May Your Eucharistic presence keep me ever free from sin, strengthened in faith, filled with love for God and neighbor, and fruitful in virtue, that I may continue to receive You throughout life and reach final union with You at death. Amen."
© Copyright 2019 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Box: 10" (W) x 7.5" (L) x 2.5" (H)
- Prayer card: 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (L)
- Cross: 3.75" (H) genuine olive wood with smooth finish