- White cording, macrame style
- Pearl and gold St. Benedict Medals
- Handwoven with love and prayer
- Part of the My Saint My Hero Collection
- Fun and fashionable jewelry to celebrate her faith
A sweet first Communion bracelet for a special young lady, as a reminder that she is a child of God. The pure white pearlized bead in the center celebrates her faith and the Eucharist. The gold St. Benedict Jubilee Medals are special Sacramentals of protection. A golden tag reading "blessed" is a reminder of how much she is cherished. The adjustable bracelet made of white cording in macrame style is fun, faithful, and fashion-forward. A gift that's sure to please. Attached to an inspirational card. Sized to fit children ages 5 and up.
Part of the My Saint My Hero Collection. Handwoven with love and prayer.
Note: Personalization, if added, will be engraved on a gold charm attached to the bracelet.
- Bracelet: 9.25" (D), Adjustable
- Swarovski Crystal Pearl: 8 mm
- Medal: .39" (H) x .39" (W)
- Macrame cord, Metal, Swarovski Glass Pearl
- Medal made in Italy
- Hand-woven in Medjugorie