- Prayer guide for those on the autism spectrum
- Features meditations and material for daily or weekly use
- Written by a priest on the spectrum
- Bring hope and confidence in prayer
- Distinctive resource for those on the spectrum
Fr. Matthew Schneider, a priest on the autism spectrum, knows the challenges that autistics face in prayer, as well as the autistic traits that can be leveraged to deepen one’s prayer. With clarity and honesty, he shares from his own experience and that of others on the spectrum to give hope and confidence to readers. This ground-breaking book includes 52 meditations, which provide a coherent progression of material for prayer that can be used on a daily or weekly basis.