- Miraculous Medal Necklace
- Gold plated sterling silver pendant
- A popular devotional item
On November 27, 1830, the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to St. Catherine Laboure in Paris and asked to have a medal made in honor of her Immaculate Conception. Mary promised that “all who wear it will receive great graces.” The many miracles that resulted after this gave the medal its popular name. A lovely and traditional way to share your devotion to the Blessed Mother.
Note: Personalization, if added, will be engraved on a gold charm attached to the chain.
- 18kt Gold over Sterling Silver Pendant
- 20" Gold plated chain
- Medal: 1" (L) x 11/16" (W)