- Guidebook For Confession For Children
- An ideal guidebook for use by a child's first teacher or parents
- Explains how to prepare oneself for a good confession
- Fully illustrated an easy to understand
- For children 9-13 years old
Abundantly illustrated, simple, and clear, this introduction to Confession gives your children a healthy understanding of the Sacrament of Reconciliation. It elucidates the meaning and effects of sin and introduces them to the God-given remedy of Confession and Penance. This booklet even contains an Examination of Conscience written especially for young people. It also explains what children must remember when they confess their sins and the necessary elements of a good Confession. Written for children between nine and thirteen, this guidebook can be understood by children as young as six or seven!
- 5 x 7¼ inches