- Timeless religious artwork
- Display as an opportunity to foster a meditative spirit
- Original painting by Fra Angelico
- Large size for a stunning focal point
- Designed and produced exclusively at The Catholic Company
St. Benedict of Nursia (d. 547 A.D.) was an incredibly important saint for the Church, most notably because of the organization and stability he brought to monastic life in the earliest centuries of Christianity, enabling the Church to lay the foundation of Western culture and civilization following the collapse of the Roman Empire. Display this "Head of Saint Benedict" by Fra Angelico framed print as a constant reminder of his role in Church history and his devout service to God. A striking source of daily reflection for a home, classroom, or church.
St. Benedict is known as the Patron Saint of temptations, against witchcraft, poisoning, dying people, monks, kidney disease, fever, civil engineers and school children.
- 16" X 20" frame
- 11" x 14" print with cream matting
- Frame options: Natural Wood, Gold, Black, and Gold Braid