- How to Listen When God is Speaking
- Learn how to listen when God speaks to our hearts
- An inspiring guide to help us nourish an authentic relationship with the Lord
- Emphasizes the many ways we can develop our prayer life
How do we listen to God speak to our hearts, minds, and wills--especially above the noise and stress of the modern world? What is the process of discerning God's will?
Best-selling author and popular EWTN host Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ, tackles these and other questions in this comprehensive book on discernment. He says that first we need to believe in God and his moral laws and make a commitment to please him in all that we do. Then we need to pray so that we can experience the peace that can come only from God.
Fr. Pacwa draws from St. Ignatius' Spiritual Exercises, using plenty of everyday examples as well as stories from Scripture to help clarify his points. He encourages readers to develop a rich prayer life and says we can learn to listen to God's powerful voice and hear him speaking lovingly to us even when we are suffering in some way. A book that confronts modern-day assumptions that can prevent us from being open to God's will for our lives.
- Author: Father Mitch Pacwa, S.J.
- Format: Softcover
- Pages: 176
- 5 x 8¼ inches