- How to Make a Good Confession
- Ideal for Catholics looking for answers on confession and sin
- Learn how to carry the grace of confession into your daily life
- Practical and truly applicable to daily life
This down-to-earth practical guide shows you how to transform your confessions into profound experiences of God's love, and how to carry the grace of confession into your daily life.
Note: Personalization, if added, will be foiled in gold on the front of the book.
Features chapters entitled:
- Cultivate True Contrition
- Found Your Repentance on Christ's Tender Mercy
- Let Sorrow For Sin Help You Overcome Your Sins
- Combat Your Pride Through Sacramental Confession
- Make Reparation For Your sins
- Resolve to Change
- Steps for making a good confession
- Three Acts of Contrition
- Examination of Conscience
- ...and more!
- Pages: 133
- Leatherette-style cover