- Story that unfolds the mystery of life in the womb
- Told from the point of view of the child within
- Explains what babies are seeing, hearing and feeling in utero
- A week by week journey as new life develops
- Scripture verses and illustrations for each week
Life is God's greatest gift - a gift to be cherished, protected, and celebrated. Every child, from the moment of conception, is a gift from God.
In My Mother's Womb expresses the mysterious unfolding of a life in a mother's womb from the unique point of view of the child. The story imagines what the child is seeing, hearing, thinking, and feeling. In diary form week by week, the little soul enthralls the reader with wonder at the vibrant growth and development of the human person that occurs before birth. With accompanying Scripture verses and stunning artwork for each week, this book provides a fresh encounter with life and the Author of Life.
- Author: Susan Joy Bellavance
- 96 Pages
- Format: Paperback