- Latin Grammar: For the Reading of the Missal and Breviary
- Unique reference resource
- Suitable even for those with no knowledge of Latin
- Valuable reference text for your parish or school
This one-year course of study text prepares those with no previous knowledge of Latin to read the Missal and Breviary. Lessons and readings are drawn from these two texts and the Latin Vulgate Bible. Wonderful tool for the study of Church Latin.
- Twenty Latin grammar lessons and exercises
- Vocabulary lessons
- Reading lessons connected to the pages of the Missal and Breviary
- Excellent Latin to English vocabulary translation section
- 334 pgs.