- How do you let the Spirit work in you to bear good fruit when you’re dealing with anger and stress?
- Zimak shares his own story of overcoming destructive habits that caused anger, drama, and stress
- Step-by-step guidance for growing each of the nine fruits of the Spirit in your own life
How do you let the Spirit work in you to bear good fruit when you’re dealing with the never-ending drama of social media, a frustrating coworker, or the aggravating next-door neighbor? How do you stop letting stress and anger take control of your life?
Using the nine fruits of the Spirit as a guide, bestselling author Gary Zimak will help you free yourself from anger and stress to find peace and to live the life God has planned for you.
“The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law” Galatians 5:22–23.
In Let Go of Anger and Stress!, Catholic author and self-proclaimed expert worrier Gary Zimak reminds us that the Holy Spirit is gifted to us by God in Baptism and strengthened in Confirmation. Because of that precious gift, we have everything we need to produce Christ-like fruit in our lives. And it’s by those fruits that we will be judged at the end of our lives. “No good fruit = no heaven,” Zimak writes.
Zimak shares his own story of overcoming destructive habits that caused anger, drama, and stress by allowing the Holy Spirit to work in his life. Throughout this practical and engaging book, you will discover
- step-by-step guidance for growing each of the nine fruits of the Spirit in your own life;
- “Remember,” “Reflect,” and “Respond” prompts that will help you to develop new habits and attitudes; and
- prayers to help you take your next steps under the Holy Spirit’s guidance.
- Author: Gary Zimak
- Pages: 160
- Format: Paperback