- Spiritual enrichment begins with turning talents into strengths
- Too many people's talents are going unappreciated. But it doesn't have to be this way
- Living Your Strengths Catholic Edition shows readers how to use their innate gifts to enrich their faith communities
- Includes an access code to take the CliftonStrengths assessment (formerly called StrengthsFinder) that reveals a reader's top five talent themes
Personal stories and actionable advice for the spiritually committed, all rooted in decades of research.
Even in a country as religious as the U.S., many people feel disengaged from their faith communities. More than half report that they really don't get the opportunity in their congregation to do what they do best. People just feel disconnected.
Maybe it's because those faith communities make unwitting missteps: Pastors ask shy people to be greeters or recruit innately disorganized people to coordinate church events.
The problem is simply this: Too many people's talents are going unappreciated. But it doesn't have to be this way. Living Your Strengths Catholic Edition shows readers how to use their innate gifts to enrich their faith communities. The book — written by former pastors Albert Winseman and Curt Liesveld and Don Clifton, coauthor of the national bestseller Now, Discover Your Strengths — shows people how to identify and affirm their talents and how to use them for growth and service. Most importantly, Living Your Strengths helps people discover their true calling.
The book includes an access code to take the CliftonStrengths assessment (formerly called Clifton StrengthsFinder) that reveals a reader’s top five talent themes. The Catholic edition also includes an inspirational foreword by Monsignor Bill Hanson, pastor of the Church of St. Gerard Majella in Port Jefferson Station, New York. Spiritual enrichment begins with turning talents into strengths. Living Your Strengths is an indispensable guide to help readers to just that.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Authors: Albert L. Winseman, Al Winseman, Don Clifton, Donald O. Clifton and Curt Liesveld
- 288 pgs.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available