- Breathtaking rosary commemorating the Lourdes apparitions
- Magnesite, jasper, and silver lined beads
- Beautiful motivation to pray the rosary daily
- Heirloom quality gift
- Designed and handcrafted exclusively at The Catholic Company
White is often used in Catholic art to symbolize purity, and blue may invoke images of water or Our Lady. In the case of this rosary, the symbolic colors are spot on. This lovely Lourdes rosary uses white magnesite beads to bring to mind the name by which Mary identifies herself to Bernadette, the Immaculate Conception. The blue jasper Our Father beads and the unique enameled crucifix speak of the miracle-working stream that appeared after the Lourdes apparitions. A stunning devotional gift for anyone with a devotion to Our Lady of Lourdes.
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in the size and color of beads may occur.
- 8mm white magnesite decade beads
- 10mm blue sea sediment jasper Our Father beads
- Crucifix: 1.75" (H)
- Lourdes Filagree Center 1" (H)
- Full Rosary: 17.5" (L)