- Rich meditation on living our Catholic faith with sincerity and joy
- Incredibly relevant in our troubled times
- Useful, complete, and personal guide to living the Faith
- Meaningful gift of contemplation and hope
- For those seeking an interior life amidst the challenges of the world
The fruit of much pastoral experience, this book addresses both perennial and current challenges facing Catholics, giving reasons for hope and joy. Touching on a wide range of topics, from prayer to evangelization, it offers insights into living the Catholic faith with humility and heroism as it focuses on the person of Jesus Christ—his identity, mission, and presence in our lives.
Having been a pastor of souls in a variety of settings—the suburbs, the inner city, the mission field, and the seminary—Bishop Hying has interacted with all kinds of people, and he has learned much about God’s purpose and action among us. In Love Never Fails, he provides readable and practical reflections to feed the Christian mind and heart with inspiration.
- Author: Bishop Donald Hying
- 175 pgs.