- 52 beautiful reflections by a Blessed Is She writer
- Gorgeous, original art in full color
- Scriptural verse and references
- Prompts for special reflections
- Wonderful gift for a woman whose faith inspires you
How would your life change if you were certain of your identity? If you could know that Someone loves you, sees you, and wants to be close to you—just as you are? In this beautifully designed weekly devotional for women, you're invited to soak in God's Word to embrace your identity as a beloved woman made in God's image.
Authored by Blessed Is She, a popular online community for Catholic women, Made New walks you through rich reflections of the Gospels, substantive Scripture for prayer through Lectio Divina, and prompts for spiritual growth. Over the course of 52 weeks, you'll uncover:
- how deeply God knows who you are and loves who you're becoming.
- why you belong to God's family.
- what it means that your true identity is as God's beloved.
- how your belief in God's love affects your identity.
- how to follow God's plan for your life.
Made New is a thoughtful gift for the holidays, new year, birthdays, or for any woman who wants a stronger sense of self-worth, deeper peace in her identity, and a richer relationship with the God who loves her. Each devotional entry includes:
- a Scripture reference
- a devotion written by a Blessed Is She writer
- prompts for reflection
- beautiful, colorful pages with original art
You'll be made new as you journey through a year of thought-provoking devotions, inspiring personal stories, and heartfelt prayers. Experience life change as you’re drawn into relationship with a loving God who is committed to your flourishing, advocates for you, and delights when you come to Him.
- Author: Blessed Is She
- Pages: 224
- Format: Softcover