- Beautiful and inspirational book
- Grow closer to Mary and entrust yourself to her care
- 365 meditations and daily prayers for a year with Our Lady
- Giant-type edition for those who need larger print
- Elegantly illustrated, blue leatherette cover, gold foiling and ribbon marker
Each of the 365 minute Marian meditations in this easy-to-read giant type edition includes a brief Scripture quote, a reflection from a Saint, and a concluding prayer. In his introduction, Rev. Charles G. Fehrenbach, C.Ss.R., offers beautiful words that he borrows from St. Alphonsus Liguori's foreword to The Glories of Mary: "May this book help us love Jesus and Mary and become saints. We cannot hope or pray for anything better."
This book has over 300 illustrations, is printed in two colors, and includes a convenient ribbon marker. A special gift that makes beautiful imagery and prayers accessible to those who need a large-type edition to enjoy them fully, it makes a perfect gift and is a wonderful prayer companion.
- Author: Rev. Charles G. Fehrenbach, C.S.S.R.
- 192 Pages
- Leatherette Cover
- 9.25" (H) x 6.38" (W)