- A deeply meaningful prayer authored by Pope Francis
- For those new and older devotees to Our Lady Undoer of Knots
- A striking antiqued frame that is universal for decorating
- Touching addition to any home, office, dorm room, or classroom
The image you see here is of the original "Mary, Undoer of Knots," a once obscure, 300 year-old painting that has become one of the fastest growing Marian devotions in the world today. Known in her German homeland as "Maria Knotenlöserin," this beautiful sacred image by Catholic master painter Johann Schmidtner was inspired by a real German family's story of marital disunity, struggle, intercession, and powerful reconciliation. Discovered and then expanded into a Marian devotion in the 1980's by then-Father Jorge Mario Bergoglio, "Mary, Undoer of Knots" is a favorite devotion of Pope Francis himself, and continues to spread throughout the world due to his influence. Our image of the original "Mary, Undoer of Knots" has undergone professional digital restoration to remove the effects of 300 years of aging and candle-smoke.
- Print measures 8" x 14"
- Framed measurement 11 ½ x 17½
- Wood frame
- Double matting