- Perpetual desk calendar
- Ancient Christian tradition of Memento Mori, "Remember your death"
- Inspiration from Saints, Scripture and other thinkers
- A way to live that prepares us for union with Christ in death
Remember your death daily in order to grow in union with Jesus and prepare for heaven.
Discover the ancient Christian tradition of meditation on death known as memento mori or "remember your death." In this perpetual desk calendar, you will find inspiration from Scripture, saints, and other thinkers that will help you to value each unrepeatable moment of your life.
- By Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble, FSP
- Pages: 388
- Softcover, Spiral
- 4.97 x 1.41 x 5.35 inches