- Superior reproduction in a 1000-piece puzzle
- Noah's Ark by Haruo Takino
- Art and stories from our Catholic history
- Sturdy, high quality puzzle pieces
- Interactive family fun that delights and teaches
This complex 1000-piece puzzle is a superior reproduction of Noah's Ark, a painting by Haruo Takino depicting the animals leaving the Ark after the flood. It features a variety of animals from around the world, marching toward God's new covenant with man. The colors are all muted, neutral tones which will make for a wonderful challenge. Sturdy puzzle pieces made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink. Family fun and formation all at once, as you enjoy family time together and teach the Old Testament.
- Finished puzzle: 13" (H )x 39" (W) x. 07" (D)
- Recycled board