- Our Lady Undoer of Knots Paracord Rosary
- Design elements celebrate her heavenly & earthly queenship
- Gorgeous natural gemstones & paracord
- Silver fleur-de-lis Crucifix made in Italy
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
Our Father beads are richly marbled, sandy riverstone, with depth and movement that call to mind the earthly domain of Our Mother and her protection over us in the world. The distinctive, blue-gray, jade Hail Mary beads are creamy and lightly translucent, symbolizing the whispy clouds of heaven and Mary's Queenship there. The sandy tones of earth and the heavenly tones of the skies mingle beautifully, as a reminder of her absolute spiritual Motherhood in the earthly and heavenly realms.
Handcrafted on sturdy, flax tone paracord to stand up to vigorous use and prayer, this Rosary reminds us that we are never alone in the world, and ever beneath her heavenly gaze, as she enters into our messy struggles and works to resolve them for our good. The finishing touch is an elegant and handsome oxidized silver Crucifix, featuring fleur-de-lis tips in her honor, and made in Italy. May it help you surrender your own daily Crosses into her hands and her care. Rosary prayer card included.
+Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company.
+Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2022 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Rosary: 16.5" (L)
- Beads: 10 mm Riverstone, 8 mm Blue Dyed Jade
- Crucifix: 2" (H)
- Paracord, Dyed Jade, Riverstone, Oxidized Silver
- Prayer Card Included.