- Parent Letters from Your Parish, Revised
- Unique, beautiful way to keep parents active in their child's faith development
- A set of mailings that is sent at intervals
- Chronologically designed
Every Baptism is an opportunity to energize parents in their faith, family, and parish. Parent Letters, a series of 7 mailings, fills the critical need to connect parishes with families right from the start. They provide Catholic wisdom, age-appropriate strategies, timely advice, and heartwarming sentitments in parent-friendly packages.
Parent Letters is the invitation for parents who are looking to get involved!
A comprehensive, easy solution, it keeps families connected to their parish through mailings sent at intervals starting right after Baptism and continuing through age 3. Every Parent Letters set includes 7 mailings:
- Mailing #1 (Birth/Baptism) 4-page letter Music CD Lullabies and Cradle Songs 9" x 12" outer envelope
- Mailing #2 (6 months old) 4-page letter Laminated Family Prayer/Babysitting notes card 9" x 12" outer envelope
- Mailing #3 (1 year) 4-page letter Growing in God's Love growth chart 9" x 12" outer envelope
- Mailing #4 (1 - 1 1/2 years) 4-page letter Music CD Toddler Songs 9" x 12" outer envelope
- Mailing #5 (2 years) 4-page letter Laminated placemat with colorful animals and mealtime prayers 9" x 12" outer envelope
- Mailing #6 (2 1/2 years) 4-page letter Full-color picture and Story of Jesus 9" x 12" outer envelope
- Mailing #7 (3 years) 4-page letter Child's first prayer booklet, Thank You, God! 9" x 12" outer envelope