- Pastoral Care of the Sick: Rites of Anointing and Viaticum
- Compact size
- Ideal for Deacons and Priests
- Personalization available
- Important resource for Priests, Deacons, Chaplains and other ministers of the sick
The Pocket Edition of Pastoral Care of the Sick contains the complete texts of the Rites in a compact and convenient format for personal use.
All the features of the large edition are included: Communion of the Sick, Anointing of the Sick under various circumstances, and Pastoral Care of the Dying (Viaticum within and outside Mass, Commendation of the Dying, Prayers for the Dead, and Rites for Exceptional Circumstances).
This edition also features a handy edge-marking index and is bound in an imitation leather, green paper cover. An indispensable resource for chaplains and other ministers who care for the sick.
- 6.25" (H) x 4" (W)
- 384 pgs.
- Personalization Available