- Prayers, reflections, meditations and advice
- Profound wisdom and fine art illustrations
- Embrace the gift of Motherhood peacefully
- An invitation to draw near to God & Mary
- Perfect gift for any mom or mom-to-be
Pregnancy is a blessing, an incredible gift from God - and one of the most challenging experiences a woman will ever have. In the midst of childbearing, God invites us to offer him the concerns of our hearts, whatever they may be, and to draw close to him through prayer, reflection, and meditation.
Peace in Pregnancy: Devotions for the Expectant Mother is a place of rest to embrace the peace God offers. It serves both new and seasoned mothers, as the effort to embrace a state of peace renews itself with each change in life.
This important resource offers helpful tools for expectant mothers to find peace and comfort, including:
- Reflections to accompany you on the path to peace
- Profound lessons in peace from saintly mothers
- Meditations on the mysteries of our faith, including the Rosary and the Stations of the Cross
- Fine art illustrations to help you discover the therapeutic power of beauty
As a child finds rest in his or her mother, so God calls you to rest in him, to trust that he works all things for good for those who love him.
About the Author
Kathryn Anne Casey is a writer with a focus on faith, art, psychology, and the importance of local community. She blogs at KathrynAnneCasey.com and is a regular reporter and columnist for The Hughson Chronicle and Denair Dispatch. She studied gender complementarity and psychology at the University of St. Thomas and clinical psychology at Divine Mercy University. Kathryn lives in Hughson, California, with her husband and children.
- Author: Kathryn Anne Casey
- 200 pages