- Brown hardcover leatherette journal
- Beautiful image of St. Lucy
- Lined pages and ribbon bookmark
- Recall the love and courage of the virgin martyr
- Designed and produced exclusively by The Catholic Company
According to tradition, St. Lucy was blinded and martyred by the persecuting Romans in the days of the early Church. Her name means "light," and despite her earthly blindness she still saw and loved Christ as the true Light of the World. Learn to imitate her spiritual sight and love, and humbly request her guidance as you use this journal, which features free personalization of up to 18 characters. With blank lined pages and a ribbon bookmark, this makes an especially apt gift for a newly confirmed Catholic as they take the next step in their spiritual journey!
© Copyright 2020 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company