- The Plans God Has for You: Hopeful Lessons for Young Women
- Remind women that God is the key to happiness and understanding one’s place and purpose in the world
- Trust God’s plan for your life & live hopefully by using Jeremiah 29:11 as a means to discuss timely topics
Amid all the noise in the world, how is a girl supposed to hear the quiet voice of God speaking to her heart?
The Plans God Has for You: Hopeful Lessons for Young Women will remind women that God is the key to happiness and understanding one’s place and purpose in the world. The beloved, hope-filled Scripture will help young women:
- hear God amid the noise of the world,
- discern God’s will for their life,
- trust God to help them find true happiness,
- discover the importance of prayer, and
- see how Christ can help them achieve true friendships, find true love, and have good family relationships and a fulfilling career.
This book will inspire you to trust God’s plan for your life and encourage you to live hopefully by using Jeremiah 29:11 as a means to discuss timely topics, while drawing upon Scripture, the Catechism and the saints, as well as pop-culture and real-life examples—and even Jane Austen!
Amy Smith is associate editor of the National Catholic Register, where she edits features and likes to write about everything from hope and saints (her favorites are Thérèse and Gianna) to Jane Austen.
- Author: Amy Smith
- Pages: 144
- Format: Paperback