- Written by and for women suffering from cancer
- Encouragement and daily devotions to bring hope and peace
- 90 days of Scripture, meditation, inspiration and prayer
- Perfect gift of encouragement and support for loved ones with cancer
- Give the gift of hope, healing and peace in Christ
You don’t have to face cancer alone. Praying Through Cancer is a collection of stories by women who have faced cancer and, with triumphant spirits, found comfort and sometimes even joy in the midst of it.About the Book
Traumatized and terrified of cancer? Whether you or a family member is battling the disease, this beautiful, updated edition of the trusted, encouraging 90-day devotional will comfort and strengthen you. Written by women who have faced cancer themselves, this book reminds you that you are not alone and will help set your heart free from fear.
When you hear the doctor say the word cancer, your fears can be overwhelming. Thankfully, there is a place of peace you can experience. Through these pages, women who have walked this difficult journey themselves will pray through cancer with you and walk alongside you through your own journey.
This encouraging daily devotional is written specifically for women battling cancer, and it is written by women who have faced cancer themselves, containing insight, wisdom, and clarity found only through personal trial. Whether you are facing breast cancer, thyroid cancer, or any form of the disease, the testimonies and prayers in this book will strengthen and bless you in the months ahead.
This updated edition features a beautiful new cover. Each daily devotional includes:
- Scripture verse and prayer
- Inspirational story where fears and anger are transformed into confident expectation and pure worship
- Intentional tip of the day to help you personally encounter God
- Prayer references for encouragement
You don’t have to face cancer alone. As you read, you’ll feel as though you are meeting kindred spirits—old friends who will come alongside you in your journey, encouraging you and understanding what no one else can.
Contributors include Kay Warren, Pat Palau, Barbara Johnson, Joyce Wright, and many more.
- Authors: Susan Sorenson & Laura Geist
- 208 Pages