- A virtue lost on many in today's culture of indulgence
- Why it is so critical in the spiritual and temporal life
- Instructions on growing in prudence
- How it can lead to your happiness & holiness, or your downfall
- Important read for mature Catholics of all ages
Decisions, decisions … life presents us with so many, big and small. How can we confidently make choices that bring us true happiness? The life of the virtues holds the key, and among those virtues, prudence holds the reins.
No, this isn’t your grandmother’s definition of prudence. This virtue actually inspires practical wisdom, allowing us to choose well and to bring order into our lives. In Prudence: Choose Confidently, Live Boldly, Fr. Gregory Pine, OP, aims to work prudence back into the conversation and to explain how it can transform us along our path toward what really matters.
In the face of fleeting emotions and conflicting convictions, learn how prudence will help you find wholeness, happiness, and freedom.
- Author: Fr. Gregory Pine, OP
- 168 Pages