- Using the Emmaus story
- Reflections on ministry leadership
- Considering your ministry as part of a larger tapestry
- Coordinating, communicating and integrating at parish and diocesan levels
- Valuable resource for ministry leaders
As the Emmaus story unfolds it moves from catechesis to Eucharist to mission. It is a promising paradigm for the process of reweaving the present array of parish ministries into an integrated pastoral practice.
Gilbert Ostdiek, OFM, invites those engaged in ministry and those preparing for it to think of their own ministry as part of a larger pastoral tapestry. He also extends the Emmaus paradigm to pastoral leaders who have the responsibility to integrate and coordinate the practice of ministry at parish and diocesan levels.
Reweaving the Ministries invites all who are involved in ministry to become ever more fully, in St. Paul’s description, co-workers with one another and co-workers with God in the care of God’s people.
- Author: Gilbert Ostdiek, OFM
- 152 pages