- Enter into the life of St. Dominic
- Loving God through prayer, penance, Scripture and charity
- Timeless inspiration for today
- Practical guide for anyone seeking to love God more completely
Few Catholics today know much about Saint Dominic, who died eight hundred years ago in 1221. Unlike Francis of Assisi, Teresa of Ávila, or Ignatius of Loyola, Dominic did not leave a deposit of writings to be examined and built upon. Yet this medieval Spaniard still has much to teach us today, and we see this in the way of life he left to the Church.
Dominic offers a rich approach to Christian living, not just for members of the Order of Preachers, the religious order he founded, but for all Catholics. His dedication to prayer, penance, and the Word of God, and his love of neighbor, form the deep foundation of his project of being conformed to God. By following in Dominic’s footsteps, we too can discover how to live with a heart that is undivided, seeking God first in all things.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Fr. Patrick Mary Briscoe, OP, and Fr. Jacob Bertrand Janczyk, OP
- 144 pgs.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available