- Beautiful framed print
- 10 Saint quotes for marriage
- Includes personalization
- Thoughtful wedding or anniversary gift
- Designed and produced exclusively by The Catholic Company
This delightful framed print makes a fantastic addition to any home decor, whether for newlyweds or for a couple celebrating 50 years. Outlining 10 quotes from various saints, it features 10 "commandments" for marriage based on these quotes, providing daily advice for a happy Catholic marriage! Personalization of last name is included, making this a heartfelt wedding or anniversary gift.
© Copyright 2020 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
1. Make God the center of your marriage.
and Heaven the goal
“It takes three to make love, not two: you, your spouse, and God.
Without a central loyalty, life is unfinished.” - Archbishop Fulton Sheen
2. Don't let anyone on earth come between
you and your spouse.
“God unites husband and wife so closely in Himself, that it
should be easier to sunder soul from body than husband
from wife.” - St. Francis de Sales
3. Pray together daily.
“It is simply impossible to lead, without the aid of prayer, a
virtuous life.” - St. John Chrysostom
4. Ask for and grant forgiveness readily.
“We must make our homes centers of compassion and
forgive endlessly.” - St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta
5. Words matter - Use them wisely and kindly.
“Let it be your care always to speak well of all. Speak of others as you
would wish to be spoken of by others.” - St. Alphonsus Liguori
6. Choose love even when it's difficult.
“There is no place for selfishness—and no place for fear! Do not
be afraid, then, when love makes demands. Do not be afraid when
love requires sacrifice.” - St. John Paul II
7. Laugh together - It is a powerful
balm for daily toil.
“Serve the Lord with laughter.” - St. Padre Pio
8. Strive to outdo one another
“When one loves, one does not calculate.”
- St. Therese of Lisieux
9. Find Godly examples to imitate.
To get to know God's friends is a very good way of 'having' Him.”
- St. Teresa of Avila
10. Persevere - A holy marriage bears many fruits.
“Nothing great is ever achieved without much enduring.”
- St. Catherine of Siena
- 16" X 20" frame
- 11" x 14" print with cream matting
- Wall hangers