- One-year devotional for couples
- Challenges them to live their vows day-by-day
- Scripture reading, saint, reflection, and actions
- Unifying way to pray together for your marriage
- Great anniversary or wedding gift
In this 365-day devotional for Catholic married couples, husbands and wives will be challenged and inspired to live out their wedding vows day by day. Each entry in Simply Love begins with a quotation from Sacred Scripture or a saint, followed by a brief reflection – often including a real-life story about the joys and sorrows of married life – which offers encouragement and practical insights to live a faith-filled marriage. At the end of each day’s entry, a prayer fosters the important habit of praying every day together as a couple.
This daily devotional meets Catholic couples in the midst of their hectic lives, providing concise, practical, and tangible means to enrich and form their marriage each and every day.
- Author: Troy and Kathleen Billings
- Pages: 384