- St. Agatha Bless & Heal Me Rosary
- Gorgeous natural gemstones, Italian medal & Crucifix
- Honors the Patroness of Breast Cancer, Sicily, Purity & Healing
- Handcrafted beauty that inspires hope for those suffering cancer
- Designed and hand made exclusively at The Catholic Company
This striking rosary honoring St. Agatha inspires prayer for those suffering from breast cancer, and helps renew the strength of those suffering from physical illness. Handcrafted of marbled and fiery Lace Agate gemstones, and rich Beige Riverstone, with silver floral caps and antique silver seed beads. The distinctive centerpiece features an elegant image of St. Agatha on one side and a pink breast cancer awareness ribbon on the reverse. The finishing touch is a lovely Crucifix with fleur-de-lis detailing to honor Our Lady.
Ask the intercession of St. Agatha, Patron Saint of Breast Cancer Patients and courageous 3rd Century martyr for the Faith, whose mortal wounds were healed in a mystical vision of the Apostle Peter during the first attempt at her execution. A meaningful and faithful gift for those suffering breast cancer, cancer survivors, and those who love them. Symbolic gift of prayer for those carrying the cross of a serious illness. St. Agatha Prayer Card included.
+Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2022 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Rosary: 18.5" (L)
- Beads: 8 mm Lace Agate, 10 mm Beige Riverstone. Floral Caps
- 4 mm Scalloped Silver Caps, Light Beige & Antique Silver Seed Beads
- Centerpiece: 1" (H)
- Crucifix: 2" (H)
- Center & Crucifix Made in Italy
- St. Agatha Prayer Card Included