- 4 piece boxed set
- A gentle, motherly patron for anyone struggling to conceive
- Thoughtfully selected palm cross, statue, & handcrafted chaplet
- Exclusive to The Catholic Company
- Includes Premium Catholic Company gift box
“We always find that those who walked closest to Christ were those who had to bear the greatest trials.” - St. Teresa of Avila
This special box connects you to a powerful saint who is ready to be an encouraging guide and a consoling companion through your particular trial. Your patron saint will intercede for your needs and help you to grow in faith, hope, and love as you carry your cross. May you be richly blessed with the grace and strength of Jesus Christ through the friendship of His saints.
This healing saint box invites you to ask for the intercession of a mother who lived with the burden of infertility for many years - St. Anne. A meaningful gift of prayer and healing for anyone who is dealing with the practical and mental pain and discouragement of infertility.
How to Use This Saint Box:
1. Comforting palm cross - Hold the cross so it rests comfortably in the palm of your hand as a reminder of God’s love for you. Keep it handy throughout the day for when you need to pray for strength and courage.
2. Patron Saint Statue - Read the short story of this saint’s life on the back of the statue box. Place the statue where you will always see it, as a reminder that your saint is interceding for you in heaven.
3. Decade Rosary - Use the one decade rosary to pray daily for your intentions, and invite your saint to pray with you. Pray the Our Father on the large bead. Then pray ten Hail Marys on the ten small beads. Finish with the Glory Be.
The included prayer card thoughtfully incorporates an original image of the saint, a serene color palette, and a traditional prayer asking for the saint's intercession and Our Lord's help.
Front: St. Anne, please accompany all those who are struggling to conceive.
Back: “Good St. Anne, you were granted favor with the Lord to carry the most Holy Virgin Mary inside your womb. You know my deep desire for a child: a little one to love, to hold, to care for, and to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in God’s holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby’s birth are in line with God’s will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit. Amen.”
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Box: 10" (W) x 7.5" (L) x 2.5" (H)
- Prayer card: 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (L)
- Rosary: ~ 5" (L), oxidized silver St. Anne medal, with jasper, bronze, and medal spacer beads
- Cross: 3.75" (H) genuine olive wood with smooth finish
- Statue: Boxed; ~3.5" (H), stone-resin