- St. Benedict rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Made for the active life of the avid outdoorsman
- Comes on a carabiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
- Faithful gift of protection and inspiration to pray
A striking, masculine rosary for an active outdoor life, the St. Benedict Blue Paracord Tenner from the Brave Beads collection evokes the beauty of God's creation in nature. The silvered beads and bright blue paracord reflect the splendor and shine of shadows on the lake at dusk, storm clouds rolling in, and the brilliant blue of the perfect sky. The St. Benedict Jubilee Medal with blue accents adds a strong touch, and speaks to the power and protection of this special sacramental. A simple silver Crucifix and a caribiner clip complete the sturdy tenner, allowing you to take it with you on every outdoor adventure. Let it enrich your prayer life as you take in God's astounding gift of creation, then turn to Him in praise.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2020 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- 8mm Antique Silver Steel beads, 10mm Antique Silver Plated Base Bronze bead
- 1 1/2" Ox Silver St. Benedict Crucifix, 1 1/2" Ox Silver St. Benedict Medal, made in Italy
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- Tenner is approx. 8" including the carabiner
- Prayer Card is included