- Masculine paracord rosary with a beautiful look and feel
- Antique Copper plated Hail Mary beads and Legno Tondo Our Father beads
- Oxidized silver St. Benedict Jubilee Medal centerpiece
- Striking laser-cut wood St. Benedict Crucifix
- Designed and hand-made exclusively at The Catholic Company
This handsome St. Benedict rosary on dark, multicolored paracord is as striking as it is powerful. Copper has long been associated with industry and work, and these rich and handsome Antique Copper plated Hail Mary beads reflect the red-brown glint of this powerful element. Deep, black Legno Tondo Our Father beads are generously sized and beautiful in their austerity.
St. Benedict's motto, "Ora et labora," means prayer and work. The copper plated beads symbolize our earthly labors, while the Legno Tondo is a reminder that the journey to heaven is a long pilgrimage requiring our blood, sweat and tears. The centerpiece is an oxidized silver St. Benedict Jubilee Medal. It is paired with a unique, laser-cut wood St. Benedict Crucifix. Both are made in Italy. A thoughtful gift of faith for a man you cherish, for anyone devoted to St. Benedict, or in need of powerful protection. Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2021 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Rosary: 16.5", Our Father Beads: 10 mm, Hail Mary Beads: 8 mm
- St. Benedict Centerpiece: .75", St. Benedict Crucifix: 2.5"
- Copper Plated Steel, Legno Tondo, Multicolored Paracord, Wood, Oxidized Silver
- Center and Crucifix Made in Italy
- Prayer Card Included