- 4 piece boxed set
- A patron for all those struggling with mental illnesses
- Thoughtfully selected palm cross, statue, & handcrafted chaplet
- Exclusive to The Catholic Company
“We always find that those who walked closest to Christ were those who had to bear the greatest trials.” - St. Teresa of Avila
This special box connects you to a powerful saint who is ready to be an encouraging guide and a consoling companion through your particular trial. Your patron saint will intercede for your needs and help you to grow in faith, hope, and love as you carry your cross. May you be richly blessed with the grace and strength of Jesus Christ through the friendship of His saints.
This healing saint box focuses on St. Dymphna, patron of mental illness. A meaningful gift of prayer and healing for anyone who is distressed, especially those with serious difficulties like chronic anxiety or depression.
How to Use This Saint Box:
1. Comfort cross - Hold the cross so it rests comfortably in the palm of your hand as a reminder of God’s love for you. Keep it handy throughout the day for when you need to pray for strength and courage.
2. Patron Saint Statue - Read the short story of this saint’s life on the back of the statue box. Place the statue where you will always see it, as a reminder that your saint is interceding for you in heaven.
3. Decade Rosary - Use the one decade rosary to pray daily for your intentions, and invite your saint to pray with you. Pray the Our Father on the large bead. Then pray ten Hail Marys on the ten small beads. Finish with the Glory Be.
The included prayer card thoughtfully incorporates an original image of the saint, a serene color palette, and a traditional prayer asking for the saint's intercession and Our Lord's help.
Front: St. Dymphna, intercede for us, and bring hope and serenity to all who suffer from mental illness.
Back: "Gentle St. Dymphna, patron of those suffering from mental illness, through your kind intercession may Christ restore my strength, hope, and peace of mind and heart. Just as you so patiently bore the illness and persecution of your father, obtain for me the patience I need, so that I may accept the trials of my life with loving resignation to the will of God. In the midst of daily struggles, help me to love God with my whole heart and serve Him faithfully. Recommend my request to Mary, Queen of Peace and Comforter of the Afflicted, that both of you may present it to Jesus, the Divine Physician. Amen."
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Box: 10" (W) x 7.5" (L) x 2.5" (H)
- Prayer card: 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (L)
- Rosary: 5" (L), oxidized silver St Dymphna medal, Jasper and bronze beads
- Cross: 3.75" (H) genuine olive wood with smooth finish
- Statue: Boxed; 3.5" (H), stone-resin