- Exquisite detail
- Resin statue hand-painted in bronze and gold tones
- Member of the Veronese Collection
- For the home, office, classroom, or outdoor space
This statue has exceptional detail and wonderful lines. Measuring 11.5 inches high it will no doubt be a conversation piece. It is made of resin then hand-painted in bronze tones for a beautiful finish. Featured is the brave martyr Saint George and the beast of a dragon, who symbolizes the devil, being slain for the sake of a child, in essence-all people. The Saint simply requested that the people take good care of the churches, honor the clergy, and have pity on the poor. Saint George’s feast day is April 23, and he is the patron of England and soldiers. He is symbolic of a true soldier for Christ.
- 10.5" (W) x 6" (L) x 11.5“ (H)
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Made of resin with bronze-tone, hand-painted finish