- Brown and black snowflake bead rosary
- Neutral earth tones
- St. Joan of Arc Centerpiece
- Inspires spiritual courage
- Designed and handcrafted exclusively at The Catholic Company
This richly themed rosary commemorates the valor of one of France's beloved patronesses, St. Joan of Arc. Round, marbled beads* of brown and black reflect the humility of this saint, whose unwavering obedience to God's commands eventually led to her martyrdom. This heirloom-quality rosary features an Italian-made St. Joan of Arc centerpiece and a classic crucifix. Ask Our Lady and St. Joan to accompany you in your spiritual battles as you pray with this stunning rosary. Makes a thoughtful gift option for those in the military, and those that have chosen St. Joan of Arc as a patroness. May this unique rosary foster devotion to Our Lady and renewed allegiance to Christ our King! Includes a prayer card with the Mysteries of the Rosary.
*Exact bead color may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2019 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Decade: 8mm brown snowflake jasper beads; brown seed beads; 3mm firepolished smoke faceted beads
- OF: 10mm black sea sediment jasper beads; brown seed beads; 3mm firepolished smoke faceted beads
- Rosary length ~ 22" (L)
- 1" oxidized silver Joan of Arc medal (Made in Italy)
- 2" oxidized silver classic crucifix (Made in Italy)