- St. Michael rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Reflects the majesty of God in the natural, outdoor world
- Comes on a caribiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
- Faithful gift of devotion and prayer
This St. Michael tenner from the Brave Beads series evokes the beauty of God's creation in nature. Picture Jasper beads on brown camo paracord reflect the brilliant hues of an Aspen autumn, fly fishing, river rock, and lightning from the sword of St. Michael himself. A large natural wood Our Father bead calls to mind the glory of trees that reach for the heavens. The two sided silver medal honors St. Michael, brave protector of heaven and our Faith. The reverse honors your Guardian Angel. A handsome silver Crucifix and a carabiner clip finish the rosary tenner, making it a handy aid to prayer for all your outdoor adventures. Clipped to a backpack or belt loop, or held safely in your pocket, it is a gift of faith for those moments when nature inspires you to prayer.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2017 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- 8mm Picture Jasper beads, 10mm Natural Finish Wood bead
- 1" Ox Silver St. Michael / Guardian Angel Medal, 1 1/4" Ox Silver Crucifix, made in Italy
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- Tenner is approx. 8" including the carabiner
- Prayer Card is included