- 4 piece boxed set
- A powerful and empathetic patron saint for cancer patients
- Thoughtfully selected palm cross, statue, & handcrafted chaplet
- Exclusive to The Catholic Company
- Includes Premium Catholic Company gift box
“We always find that those who walked closest to Christ were those who had to bear the greatest trials.” - St. Teresa of Avila
This special box connects you to a powerful saint who is ready to be an encouraging guide and a consoling companion through your particular trial. Your patron saint will intercede for your needs and help you to grow in faith, hope, and love as you carry your cross. May you be richly blessed with the grace and strength of Jesus Christ through the friendship of His saints.
This healing saint box invites you to ask for the intercession of a well-beloved healer who had his own struggle with cancer - St. Peregrine. A meaningful gift of prayer and healing for anyone who is struggling with the burdens and fears that often come with a serious illness.
How to Use This Saint Box:
1. Comforting palm cross - Hold the cross so it rests comfortably in the palm of your hand as a reminder of God’s love for you. Keep it handy throughout the day for when you need to pray for strength and courage.
Note: Personalization, if added, will be laser engraved on the cross.
2. Patron Saint Statue - Read the short story of this saint’s life on the back of the statue box. Place the statue where you will always see it, as a reminder that your saint is interceding for you in heaven.
3. Decade Rosary - Use the one decade rosary to pray daily for your intentions, and invite your saint to pray with you. Pray the Our Father on the large bead. Then pray ten Hail Marys on the ten small beads. Finish with the Glory Be.
The included prayer card thoughtfully incorporates an original image of the saint, a serene color palette, and a traditional prayer asking for the saint's intercession and Our Lord's help.
Front: St. Peregrine, beacon of hope, intercede for us who suffer from the many burdens caused by cancer.
Back: "St. Peregrine, I confidently turn to you for help in my present sickness. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. Ask God to relieve me of this sickness, if it be His Holy Will. But if it should be God’s Holy Will that I bear this sickness, obtain for me courage and strength to accept these trials from the loving hand of God with patience; He knows what is best for the salvation of my soul. I offer my pains to God with all the love of my heart, for His glory and the salvation of souls, especially my own. Amen."
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Box: 10" (W) x 7.5" (L) x 2.5" (H)
- Prayer card: 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (L)
- Rosary: ~ 5" (L), brass St. Peregrine medal, jasper, tiger eye, and bronze beads
- Cross: 3.75" (H) genuine olive wood with smooth finish
- Statue: Boxed; ~3.5" (H), stone-resin